Thank you for using Qoddi.
Qoddi’s account verification procedure has been updated on June 3rd, 2022, and now requires the verification of a valid form of payment before any resource can be created on Qoddi.
After registration, when you want to create a new resource on Qoddi, you will be asked to verify your account using a valid credit or debit card.
Please note that:
- Free instances are available to any verified account and we will not charge your form of payment for the usage of free DEV instances (3 instances per month are free),
- Your credit card information is verified and stored by Stripe, Qoddi does not have access to your data,
- You can replace your credit card on file at any time from the Billing page,
- During the verification a $1 charge will appear on your account, this is only a pre-authorization and will be removed in 7 to 10 business days,
- The billing address of your card must be the same as the billing address on file with your bank,
- Prepaid debit cards are not accepted.
To obtain more information about this process please contact our support team: [email protected]
Was this helpful?
9 / 44